Organic compound fertilizers
This is a series of organic compound fertilizers used as base fertilizer for a range of different crops. In addition to providing primary nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, they contain a high percentage of organic material and some very important trace elements such as Fe, Mn, B, Mo, Zn and Cu.
- Pasteurization according to the European Animal By-Product Regulation No. 1069/2009.
- Guaranteed absence of pathogens or weed seeds.
- Natural source of humic and fulvic acids, slow-release nutrients and trace elements.
- Homogeneous and stable thanks to high-tech drying and extrusion processes.
- Certified traceability.
- Stimulates activity of micro-organisms in soil.
- Easy long-term storage when kept in dry conditions.
All our products can also be specifically tailored to the customer’s requirements and packed with a personalized label.
Application 1 à 2 tons/ha. Frequency depends on soil and crop. For customized advice please contact our agronomists.